- Perform general office work, under the supervision of the Pastor
- Must be able to deal with various types of personalities, both on the phone and in person, in a Professional manner
- Must possess good telephone and communication skills
- Must possess working knowledge of Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Organized and Attention to Detail are top requirements
- Reports to Pastor
- Answer phone and collect voice mails and then route as necessary to the appropriate individual
- Perform General Office work; maintain supplies and various files, keep records and compile these into periodic or occasional reports. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Exercise courtesy, confidentiality and diplomacy in receiving contacts, in person or by telephone, keep calendar of appointments
- Maintain Monthly Church Calendar
- Edit and prepare Weekly Bulletins, Monthly Newsletters and other material as assigned
- Prepare and maintain mailing lists and church roster
- Keep accurate church records (membership, prospects, calendar, etc.)
- Maintain attendance records.
- Attending Church Council meetings and follow up on action items and calendar events as required
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations for meetings and special services.
- Coordinate with vendors to facilitate special events.
- Provide Audio / Visual support for events.
- Coordinate Facility and Ground maintenance with contractors as directed by Pastor or Council Member
- At least a high school diploma, some college preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to work with graphics.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping procedures and good organizational skills.
- Strong Personal Work Ethic
- Ability to handle Confidential Material in a Professional way.
- Personally Driven to a Continuous Improvement and a Standard of Excellence in all tasks
- Self-Starter and willingness to tackle new assignments
To inquire about the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-733-7239.